sabato 14 agosto 2010

Alert: Tons of givaways in here!

 

1- Konad Addict

 

 

2- The perfect drug

 

 

3- Katrina’s nail blog

 

 

4- Enamel girl

 

 

5- Alice in Polishland

 

 

6- Nail’d & Polih’d

 

 

7- Oh my polish

 

 

8- Elle

 

 

9- Lora does Makup

 

 

10- Manicure time

 

11- I know all the words

 

 

12- Magic Maid

 

 

13- BorniiLove sprees

 

 

14- One of beauty’s daughters

 

15- Lucy’s stash

 

 

16- Polish insomniac

 

 

17- Not so addicted to beauty

 

 

18- Reaching for the stars

 

eheh :) This post took me about 2 h

1 commento:

Hello!
I really appreciate every single comment <3 and I will answer here or in your blog :)
Please: do not spam. I'll delete comments with spam links.
----
Ciao!
Apprezzo davvero tanto ogni singolo commento.<3 Vi risponderò qui o sul vostro blog :)
Per favore: niente spam. Cancellerò tutti i commenti con link.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...