sabato 28 agosto 2010

Swatch - Sally Hansen 38 Sacred Scarlet


:) Hi girls,

 

IMG_9374 copiaridim

E sono felice di presentarvi il fantastico Sally Hansen 38 Sacred Scarlet, un rosso molto acceso, ben pigmentato (è una sola passata!!) con un tempo di asciugatura rapido :) Perfetto!! 
I’m glad to introduce you the gorgeous Sally Hansen 38 Sacred Scarlet, a very bright red, well pigmented (it’s only one coat!) with a good formula and a quick dry-time :) Perfect!!

IMG_9375 copiaridim

Ultimamente ho spesso le unghie laccate di rosso, strano per me! Chissa come mai! :)
I’m wearing red nail polishes lately and it’s unusual for me! I don’t know why… :P

 

Have a nice day! 

6 commenti:

  1. nice bright red :) I`m starting to try more reds as well, I`m not so good with applying them.

    RispondiElimina
  2. This one looks nice! I'd wear it for sure. :) You have lovely nails! <3<3<3

    Have fun! :)

    RispondiElimina
  3. @Martje : just do 3 things: 1practice, 2practice and 3 practice! :P

    @Tiana Thank you, you are so sweet <3

    @Des: già, ne sono rimasta piacevolmente sorpresa :)

    RispondiElimina
  4. It is really a bright and awesome red =)!!
    Love red nail polishes =P!

    RispondiElimina

Hello!
I really appreciate every single comment <3 and I will answer here or in your blog :)
Please: do not spam. I'll delete comments with spam links.
----
Ciao!
Apprezzo davvero tanto ogni singolo commento.<3 Vi risponderò qui o sul vostro blog :)
Per favore: niente spam. Cancellerò tutti i commenti con link.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...